PUROWINE consists of a PES Polyethersulfone media specifically designed for the final sterilization of the wine. She gets an interesting cost ratio and a real performance for bacterial stabilization.
Its internal structure is composed of polyester layer, it can resist to the sanitization conditions at high temperature and by chemical agent, according to the wine protocols.
Technical datas :
- Single Membrane of PES with a high bacteriogical reduction grade.
- LRV 10e11 per surface area 10’’ to 0.65µm Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Porosity 0,2µm to 0.65µm
- Surface area 10’’ : 0.65 m²
- Diffusion test in situ
- FLow rate of use 400L/h @ 0.2µm with pressure drop 0.1 bar
- Part Number and Lot number marked on external cage. Certificat of conformity
- EU.Regulation 10/2011 and its amendments (EC) 1935/2004 and 1895/2005