First sterilizing grade of our membrane range. Our PUROPORE PH consists of a membrane type VALIDATED polyethersulfone. His LRV (log reduction) bacterial meets the international standard F838-05 ASMTP.
In last filtration stage, it acts as a sterilizing microfiltration, very useful in bottling or loop of osmosis water.
Technical datas :
- Single layer of validated polyethersulfone membrane, with a sterilizing grade.
- LRV >10e7 UFC /cm² as ASMTP F838-05
- Porosity 0,2µm to 0.65µm
- Surface area 10’’ : 0.55 m²
- Diffusion test in situ
- Initiale pressure drop 80mbar @1m3/h per module of 10’’ @0.2µm
- Part Number and Lot number marked on the external cage. Certificate of conformity
- Meet EU.Regulation 10/2011 and amendments (EC) 1935/2004 & 1895/2005 – USP Class VI plastic migration.