Our first membrane model in Polyethersulfone (PES) meets all of the water microfiltration requirements. Our PUROPORE PES satisfies all these users with an optimal reduction of the bio-durden and a lifetime corresponding to maintenance processes, in water treatment systems, bottling or medical device.
It is also available on request by double membrane.
Technical datas :
- Single membrane of PES (or double membrane) with a reduction bacterial grade
- LRV 10e4 to 10e6 UFC per surface area of 10’’
- Porosity to 0,2µm at 0.65µm (0.1µm on request)
- Surface Area per module 10’’ : 0.65 m²
- Diffusion test in situ initiale pressure drop 80mbars@1m3/h per module of 10’’ @ 0.2µm.
- Part Number and Lot number marked on the external cage. Certificate of conformity
- Meet EU.Regulation 10/2011 and amendments (EC) 1935/2004 & 1895/2005 – USP Class VI plastic migration.