This membrane model consists of a high performance media NYLON 66, validated by bacterial challenge according ASMTP F838-05, configuration with two polyester support layers provides excellent wettability for diffusion tests repeatedly, and provides resistance to hydraulic stress of pressure variations.
It is used in water treatment systems with high flow rates, and the pharmaceutical industry in sterilization lines.
- High specification membrane Nylon 66 with stelizing grade (PH) or pharmaceutical grade (PHA)
- LRV >10e7 CFU/cm² as ASMTP F838-05
- Porosity 0.1 µm to 0.65µm (double membrane on request 0.1 to 0.2µm)
- Diffusion test in situ – Steamable in situ @ 121°C cycle 60min. 20h cumulated.
- Initiale pressure drop 120mbars @ 1m3/h per module of 10’’ to 0.1µm.
- Part number and lot number on external cage, certificate of conformity
- EU.Reg 10/2011 and its amendments (EC) 1935/2004 & 1895/2005 – USP Class VI plastic migration - with PHA grade : USP « water for injections » and USP Bacterial Endotoxins (<0,25EU/ml)